Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
The REACH (tRusted Education Allowing Christ-Centered enricHment) program gives families new to Central Lutheran School (CLS) a waiver on their first year’s tuition. This one-year tuition waiver allows a family the opportunity to discover why CLS is the school they want their child(ren) to attend throughout their elementary and middle school years.
We are confident in our role of providing a Christ-centered, top quality educational program to all. The CLS REACH program assists the school in sharing the message of Christ with more families.
The new families will be financially responsible for:
- Enrollment fee
- Additional costs not covered under tuition (i.e. field trips, lunch, milk, extra-curricular costs, etc.)
Core Elements of the Program:
- The program is open to all interested new families.
- Students from CLS supporting congregations will be given priority; otherwise the program is on a space-available, first-come basis.
- Enrollment will be done via an initial wait list and dependent upon class availability.
- 8th grade is exempt, unless the student is a part of a family entering CLS with students in other grades. All students in the family must be new to CLS.
- CLS REACH program families are encouraged to participate in fundraisers and general donation campaigns and to volunteer along with other CLS families.
- All families will have a pre-enrollment interview with the principal. Previous school records and testing of students may be conducted as a screening method to determine academic readiness for grade level.
- CLS REACH families are expected to apply for a grant from ILSTO (Iowa Lutheran Schools Tuition Organization).
If you have additional questions regarding the CLS REACH program please contact the CLS office at 319-223-5271 or email email@example.com.