Early registration begins in late winter, and runs through early spring, with specific dates announced each year. Any family who is currently enrolled at Central OR any families who are members at St. John Newhall, St. Stephen’s Atkins or St. John Keystone may enroll or re-enroll during this time frame.
Families who register during early registration are encouraged to do so with a lower enrollment fee. (see below)
Classrooms are capped at 25 students. Enrollment is determined on a first-come, first-served basis with preference given to families of the three contributing churches.
Early Enrollment Fees:
- 3 year-old Preschoolers: $70 per child
- 4 year-old Preschoolers: Free (contingent on funding of State grant)
- Kindergarten through 8th grade: $315 per child (REACH families pay enrollment fee, not tuition)
Open Enrollment Fees:
- 3 year old Preschoolers: $70 per child
- 4 year old Preschoolers: Free (contingent on funding of State grant)
- Kindergarten through 8th grade: $385 per child
Special note for preschool parents: Please indicate on your registration form whether you prefer a morning or afternoon session (see page 2). In late May, Mrs. McKinney and Mr. Parris will determine the am/pm assignments and make every attempt to accommodate your preferences.
K-8 Tuition Schedule
(Membership at St. John Newhall, St. John Keystone or St. Stephen’s Atkins)
- Member – per child: $2,700
(Mission: Membership at all other churches or no church home)
- Mission – per child: $4,200
$925 per child for the year; does not include milk
Free under State grant; parent pays daily milk charge
2018-19 REACH Terms Agreement (limited to new families–1st year tuition waived)
2018-19 ILSTO Application (Iowa Lutheran School Tuition Organization–grant)
2018-19 SPICE Form (Special Partners In Christian Education–grant)
More information on Financial Assistance can be found here